Menu
Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoURL($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doURL(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoEmail($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doEmail(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoSize($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doSize(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoImage($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doImage(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoQuote($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doQuote(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoList($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doList(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525
  • Page :

SUJET :

I don't care if Lenny's married at least butI'm worried for my sister 11 Juil 2009 10:53 #57597

• Tito
  • Portrait de Tito Auteur du sujet
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
Hi.
Hope better days come and I can post to talk about the rock and roll from Kravitz instead of this, my sister found a comment at the myspace from Lenny yesterday that said that Lenny has married and congratulate him .I don't care if Lenny has married or not But my sister does she only cares if this is true or false Im frustrated it's very embarrased for me to post this but I'm worried for my sister and now I already realize that she likes the dude. I only want she's happy again I'm trying to make she hangs out with me and meet my buddys. She should have her feet on the ground.She's got only sixteen
Imposible :grr:

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

I don't care if Lenny's married at least butI'm worried for my sister 11 Juil 2009 14:27 #57618

• Arkantalis
  • Portrait de Arkantalis
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Remerciements reçus 53
Lenny's not married you can trust me !

I don't care if Lenny's married at least butI'm worried for my sister 12 Juil 2009 16:09 #57694

• Circus
  • Portrait de Circus
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 27
Ah les jeunes !! :lol:

I don't care if Lenny's married at least butI'm worried for my sister 13 Juil 2009 08:30 #57723

• Flamenkita
  • Portrait de Flamenkita
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
  • Remerciements reçus 0
Tito, if your sister is too young it's typical that she worries about her idol life :)... don't worry about her! I think she will forget that thing!!! :D

I don't care if Lenny's married at least butI'm worried for my sister 13 Juil 2009 08:54 #57725

• Flamenkita
  • Portrait de Flamenkita
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
  • Remerciements reçus 0
-> Eh Tito, I have been in Myspace and I didn't found any comment from Lenny about he be marry or not... tell your sister that check if the site is the official because I have seen around other Lenny's Myspace which is a copy of the old design when he p

• Page :
Temps de génération de la page : 0.747 secondes