Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoURL($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doURL(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoEmail($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doEmail(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoSize($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doSize(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoImage($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doImage(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoQuote($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doQuote(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoList($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doList(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Lille 24-10-2011 26 Oct 2011 08:43 #74952

• Jos de cross
  • Jos de cross's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All,

I would like to say thanks to the French Board for making the Lille concert extra special to me, although I do not understand to much French (sorry for that, but I guess your dutch isn't that great either) you made me feel very welcome and it was nice to meet some friends from the past; We see each other not enough!
Thanks again and hope to see some of you coming sunday.

Greetings from Holland,
Jos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lille 24-10-2011 26 Oct 2011 09:15 #74954

• MelissaLLR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 48
You're welcome Jos!!! :-)
Incredible moments in Lille...

See you sunday, hoping that the parking's checkout will be accept cash!!!!! :P

Lille 24-10-2011 26 Oct 2011 09:49 #74958

• Fred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 285
Hey Jos,
Happy to see you here ! so many years we meet you each time Lenny play in north of France, Belgium or Holland ;-) That was nice to have you in your group ;-)
Don't worry about your french, as you said, our dutch is not best :-)))) You can post in english, everywhere in this forum, we are enough to be able give answers ;-)
See you sunday in Antwerpen ;-)

Don't forget to introduce you in this part of forum ;-) : www.lennykravitzonline.fr/forum/viewforum.php?id=2

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds