Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoURL($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doURL(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoEmail($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doEmail(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoSize($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doSize(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoImage($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doImage(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoQuote($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doQuote(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoList($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doList(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What is your favourite song from Kravitz? 11 Jul 2009 11:07 #57598

• Tito
  • Tito's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I'm new here. Hi.
I have got three, SuperSoulFighter, Were Are We Running and Rock and Roll is Dead.
And you all?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What is your favourite song from Kravitz? 11 Jul 2009 14:26 #57617

• Arkantalis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 53
A great (and impossible ?) question... it depends of my humor, of the day, of what I listen actually when it's not Lenny's music... Very very hard question tito !
For today and for threee songs, I just can say... Circus, B-side blues and... Another life ;)

What is your favourite song from Kravitz? 11 Jul 2009 14:35 #57619

• Aurell
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 0
For me : "Circus", "Confused", "Believe" (but it's hard to make a choice, it depends of the state of mind, the situation in my life... etc...). Just to quote another song : I love also "Again" (and especially when I remember the show in Lyon, when Lenny dedicated this song to the French Board :coeur: )

What is your favourite song from Kravitz? 11 Jul 2009 15:26 #57620

• nunk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 57
I think the same as arkantalis...my taste are not the same everyday so today its:

Circus, freedom train, heaven help and tunnel vision
Make it funky now !

What is your favourite song from Kravitz? 11 Jul 2009 17:58 #57623

• Emilia
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Like my friends, it depends, but Stand By Woman everytime !
And then, Believe, Circus, Can't Get You Off My Mind and Thin Ice, i really like them at the moment (I have to say that I'm listening only Circus in my car since 3 weeks ! lol) :)

What is your favourite song from Kravitz? 11 Jul 2009 23:42 #57652

• Arkantalis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 53

nunk wrote: I think the same as rakantalis...

and me i think the same as unnk... :P

What is your favourite song from Kravitz? 12 Jul 2009 10:37 #57656

• MelissaLLR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 48
It's too hard...

Heaven help, dancin till dawn, stand by my woman, stillness of heart, american woman,...

Oops it's more than three!! :P

What is your favourite song from Kravitz? 12 Jul 2009 16:03 #57692

• Circus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Another day :az:

What is your favourite song from Kravitz? 13 Jul 2009 08:38 #57724

• Flamenkita

Arkantalis wrote: A great (and impossible ?) question... it depends of my humor, of the day, of what I listen actually when it's not Lenny's music... Very very hard question tito !
For today and for threee songs, I just can say... Circus, B-side blues and... Another life ;)

I agree with you, it depends of my humor and the facts that happened to me that day ;)!!!!

What is your favourite song from Kravitz? 13 Jul 2009 15:29 #57739

• gally07
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Fly Away , today ;) !

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds