Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoURL($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doURL(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoEmail($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doEmail(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoSize($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doSize(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoImage($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doImage(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoQuote($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doQuote(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoList($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doList(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Do you know what happen to the general forum? It's off since yesterday 15 Jun 2009 11:24 #55520

• Flamenkita
  • Flamenkita's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
:cool: Hello dears!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Do you know what happen to the general forum? It's off since yesterday 15 Jun 2009 14:20 #55521

• flowers4zoe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 35
Rooow! I don't follow the US board, but I read there's sometimes troubles.. :arg:
So you're there, if you want talk with us and share your passion... Please don't hesitate, there's your home! :D

Do you know what happen to the general forum? It's off since yesterday 15 Jun 2009 15:40 #55523

• stoof
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
it's gonna become the official board here, so you can stay ;)

Do you know what happen to the general forum? It's off since yesterday 17 Jun 2009 11:41 #55661

• Flamenkita
;) Thank you! i belong to this forum too even I post much more in the other one!

Do you know what happen to the general forum? It's off since yesterday 17 Jun 2009 11:44 #55662

• stoof
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The other forum still looks down.
As we have an english section, sure you can stay with us...

rock on

Do you know what happen to the general forum? It's off since yesterday 18 Jun 2009 11:49 #55733

• Flamenkita
yes, but the real reasoning because I registeres is to practice the French, as I did with the official forum in English... but my knowledge in french is too much little to can chat with you in your language... sooooo :bebe: :no:

Do you know what happen to the general forum? It's off since yesterday 18 Jun 2009 13:32 #55740

• nanaweb
  • Thank you received: 289
so we can try to chat here about any topic ;)
Knit'n'Roll
www.instagram.com/knit_n_roll
www.instagram.com/nanaweb_indaplace

Do you know what happen to the general forum? It's off since yesterday 18 Jun 2009 14:20 #55743

• flowers4zoe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 35
Indeed, we've some people who're fluent in english... And the others... well... manage...
You can post in any topic if you want, we'll help you, there's no problem. ;)
All LK's fan is our friend, we're a great family...

Do you know what happen to the general forum? It's off since yesterday 19 Jun 2009 09:23 #55764

• Flamenkita
:coeur: Thank you to you all, I will share with you my only pictures in Cordoba from the tour but I'll do in a new post!!!

Do you know what happen to the general forum? It's off since yesterday 19 Jun 2009 09:40 #55766

• nanaweb
  • Thank you received: 289
thank you Flamenkita , in general pictures and videos concerning Lenny have to be posted in the topic "Sugar Box" and you precise [photos] or [ video] and after , your title (for example pictures from Cordoba )
Knit'n'Roll
www.instagram.com/knit_n_roll
www.instagram.com/nanaweb_indaplace

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds