Menu
Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoURL($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doURL(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoEmail($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doEmail(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoSize($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doSize(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoImage($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doImage(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoQuote($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doQuote(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoList($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doList(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525
  • Page :

SUJET :

The last concert you enjoyed (LIVE) 27 Mar 2007 17:08 #6843

• lennygodblessyou
  • Portrait de lennygodblessyou Auteur du sujet
  • Membre senior
  • Membre senior
  • Remerciements reçus 0
Hello everybody! like we have our topic in our english board of the last concert you saw or is coming, I wanted to open a new here, telling you that last friday I went to the "Pet Shop Boys" concert, I know is a diferent music, you can like them or not, but I just can say that they was great, was a fun show, we danced and jumped about 2 hours!!!! They really made a good performance!!!!!!! I enjoyed it a lot!!!!!!!!
The another bands that came was Coldplay (I loved them, was a great show, too), Bryan Adams, UB40, Keane, and the great Roger Waters!!!!!!!!!!
Aerosmith and Placebo are coming on April

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

The last concert you enjoyed (LIVE) 28 Mar 2007 21:35 #6844

• Ms.Cab Driver
  • Portrait de Ms.Cab Driver
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
  • Remerciements reçus 0
hmm..last concert...it was local punkrock band about month ago..i don't know this bands name but these guys were great!! :)

The last concert you enjoyed (LIVE) 10 Avr 2007 10:16 #6869

• Arkantalis
  • Portrait de Arkantalis
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Remerciements reçus 53
I went to the Placebo concert in Toulouse (my town) for their last album... cool but definitely less cool and less rock that i hoped... but cool anyway :)

The last concert you enjoyed (LIVE) 21 Juil 2007 06:10 #7250

• godsaveusall
  • Portrait de godsaveusall
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
  • Remerciements reçus 0
i saw joss stone in may, so much talent in such a young person, we had a great time, awesome concert ... her guests javier and ryan shaw were very good too :cool:

..............next concert michael franti :cool:

The last concert you enjoyed (LIVE) 18 Nov 2007 03:36 #7614

• godsaveusall
  • Portrait de godsaveusall
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
  • Remerciements reçus 0
Since writing here i went to 2 concerts:
1. Michael Franti - Aug.19th - So much energy, outdoor venue, it was great to hear him pass on his positive messages on love & peace and to hear his interpretation of world politics to do with human rights....so much respect for him..i'll go to his concert when he returns to our beautiful city...great night!!
2. Ben Harper - Nov.13th - He's a very gentle, soft spoken man until he hits the stage...he puts his all in every song he sings/plays...very positive messages of acceptance of everyone...i always say "celebrate the differences"...he sang a hymn & 3/4 of the way through the song, he stopped the music & stepped around the mic & onto a cat walk to finish the song acapella-WoW!!! the energy was intense..he really left an impression on my friend who is a little troubled at times...i'll go see him again the next time he comes to Vancouver...another great night!!
Next concert will be Lenny, i'm starting to save now...:cool: :D

• Page :
Temps de génération de la page : 0.513 secondes