Menu
Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoURL($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doURL(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoEmail($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doEmail(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoSize($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doSize(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoImage($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doImage(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoQuote($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doQuote(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoList($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doList(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525
  • Page :

SUJET :

Miguel Unveils new album featuring Lenny 11 Jui 2015 21:48 #83417

• annso
  • Portrait de annso Auteur du sujet
  • Modérateur
  • Modérateur
  • Smile at life!
  • Remerciements reçus 663
From Music times:

Last month, Miguel announced the release date for his new album, Wildheart, and now he's adding more buzz to his forthcoming project with the unveiling of its tracklist, which features both Lenny Kravitz and Kurupt.

Like Us on Facebook
Among the 13 track offering are three records he previously released on his surprise EP last year. As noted by Revolt, Kravitz is featured on a duet entitled "Face the Sun."

Miguel's Wildheart is slated to be released on June 30. Pre-order is available via iTunes and Amazon now. Check out the album tracklisting here:

Miguel's Wildheart

01. A Beautiful Exit

02. Exit

03. The Valley

04. Coffee

05. NWA ft. Kurupt

06. Waves

07. What's Normal Anyway

08. Hollywood Dreams

09. Destinado A Morir

10. ...goingtohell

11. Flesh

12. Leaves

13. Face the Sun ft. Lenny Kravitz

Mark Pitts, President of Urban Music at RCA Records and ByStorm Entertainment CEO, offered up an update on Miguel's latest project earlier this year.

"We're 90 percent done," he said while talking with Billboard. "Its working title is 'Wildheart' and we're talking second quarter. He's more confident, and it's going to show in the music, his look and in the videos. Miguel is ready to push the button. His first album was about trials and tribulations. The second was OK, we're here; I wasn't bugging. And now it's here we go. He wants people to understand who he is. He's tired of people asking, 'who are you, what's that, do you like girls?' He tells me, 'I want everyone to know I am wild, funny, edgy and love women. I need this album to connect.'"

Miguel stopped by Hot 97's Ebro in the Morning in May to discuss the forthcoming album, which will serve as the follow-up to 2012's Grammy-nominated Kaleidoscope Dream.

"I really am wild-hearted," the R&B crooner said. "That just means that I follow my instincts. That's what this album is about."

www.musictimes.com/articles/40616/201506...y-kravitz-kurupt.htm
2008:Nimes (Love Revolution)
2009: Paris, Lyon, Arras (Love Revolution)
2011: lyon, Rouen, Hambourg (BAWA)
2012: Middelfart (BAWA)
2014: Paris, Dijon (Strut)
2015: Olympia, Arras, Festival Beauregard, Skanderborg (Strut)
2018: Bercy, Les Déferlantes, Nîmes, Bordeaux, Tours, Vienne (Raise Vibration)

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Dernière édition: par annso.

Miguel Unveils new album featuring with Lenny 16 Jui 2015 10:21 #83499

• annso
  • Modérateur
  • Modérateur
  • Smile at life!
Exclusively here, listen to the song "face the sun" Feat. Lenny Kravitz

Dernière édition: par annso.

Miguel Unveils new album featuring Lenny 17 Sep 2015 18:36 #84637

• annso
  • Modérateur
  • Modérateur
  • Smile at life!
Cool article about how Miguel and Lenny came up working together.

www.sohh.com/miguel-tells-us-how-a-phone...t-the-fcking-breeze/

MIGUEL TELLS US HOW A PHONE CALL W/ LENNY KRAVITZ SPARKED “FACE THE SUN”: “WE JUST SHOT THE F*CKING BREEZE”

Lenny Kravitz is a musical mentor. I grew up watching and listening to Lenny, so I think a lot of the music that informs his taste is the music that I naturally was drawn to.

So, we share similar taste in music, and I think some of our life experiences have really influenced our perspective, and influenced the way that we create, in that neither of us, and he, after Prince, is one of those special artists. He’s a black artist who wasn’t doing straight up what was expected of anyone ethnic in a time where the landscape in that way was very vastly different.

He did everything on his own terms. So, he’s a tremendous inspiration and influence on a number of levels.

So, meeting him and working with him, you never know if you’re going to really connect with an artist. I’ve had sessions with artists that I thought obviously we would be on the same page, and we just never really got on the same page.

But with Lenny, honestly, we had a conversation over the phone, and he was like, “I’m going to be over here working. You should come out.” He was like, “Let’s just create, no expectation, no purpose. Let’s just f**king create for music’s sake, for our creativity’s sake.” And that already was like amen. This is going to be amazing.

And, sure enough, I got there, he met me for lunch, we just shot the f**king breeze, talked some s**t, and I went for a workout, and he joined me and my trainer for the workout in his clothes. He was just down, super down, not pretentious at all, got a f**king workout in.

I went and ate. He went and ate. We met at the studio later on. And then it was just chill. The creativity was awesome and it was just easy. No pretension, just complete creating for the sake of creativity with that spirit. And so, man, it was probably one of my favorite sessions of all time that I’ve been able to do.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: nanaweb

• Page :
Temps de génération de la page : 0.348 secondes