Menu
Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoURL($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doURL(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoEmail($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doEmail(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoSize($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doSize(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoImage($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doImage(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoQuote($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doQuote(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoList($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doList(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525
  • Page :

SUJET :

Lille 24-10-2011 26 Oct 2011 08:43 #74952

• Jos de cross
  • Portrait de Jos de cross Auteur du sujet
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
  • Remerciements reçus 0
Hi All,

I would like to say thanks to the French Board for making the Lille concert extra special to me, although I do not understand to much French (sorry for that, but I guess your dutch isn't that great either) you made me feel very welcome and it was nice to meet some friends from the past; We see each other not enough!
Thanks again and hope to see some of you coming sunday.

Greetings from Holland,
Jos.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Lille 24-10-2011 26 Oct 2011 09:15 #74954

• MelissaLLR
  • Portrait de MelissaLLR
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 48
You're welcome Jos!!! :-)
Incredible moments in Lille...

See you sunday, hoping that the parking's checkout will be accept cash!!!!! :P

Lille 24-10-2011 26 Oct 2011 09:49 #74958

• Fred
  • Portrait de Fred
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 285
Hey Jos,
Happy to see you here ! so many years we meet you each time Lenny play in north of France, Belgium or Holland ;-) That was nice to have you in your group ;-)
Don't worry about your french, as you said, our dutch is not best :-)))) You can post in english, everywhere in this forum, we are enough to be able give answers ;-)
See you sunday in Antwerpen ;-)

Don't forget to introduce you in this part of forum ;-) : www.lennykravitzonline.fr/forum/viewforum.php?id=2

• Page :
Temps de génération de la page : 0.534 secondes