Menu
Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoURL($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doURL(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoEmail($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doEmail(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoSize($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doSize(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoImage($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doImage(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoQuote($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doQuote(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoList($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doList(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525
  • Page :

SUJET :

About Mr. Lenny Kravitz house in Paris and your Club of Fans 30 Aoû 2009 00:43 #60550

• Ro
  • Portrait de Ro Auteur du sujet
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
  • Remerciements reçus 0
HI TO EVERYONE!!!
My name is Ro, I COME FROM SPAIN and I've got two questions that I'd be very thankful if someone of you could answer :help: :
1-. I'll go to Paris in October or November to see your beautiful city :coeur: and I'd be very thankful if someone of you would tell me where zone is the house of Mr. Lenny Kravitz in Paris? :guitarhero: If someone of you could know about it, would you let me know but sending to me your answer to the next e-mail from mine? E-mail: Cette adresse e-mail est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.
I'd like to preserve the privacy of the artist (for this I gave for you all my e-mail) and I'm just interested because I'd want to see him one time in my life at last. I'd like to return to Spain with a dedicatory of him for my mother, who is sick :cry: and likes a lot his music because make her feel better!
Thank you very much for your replies!
And my second question is...
2-. To be a member of the French Fun Club, is it necessary to be french? Because I love your Club, is very fun and informative and I haven't heard or known that could exist any Oficial Fan Club Of Lenny Kravitz in Spain. I'd like to be a member of one of his Fans Club, but one of his Official Fans Club!
Thank you very much for your friendly answers and my best regards and love for any member and any one involved in this Club!! :salut: xx

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

About Mr. Lenny Kravitz house in Paris and your Club of Fans 30 Aoû 2009 11:58 #60557

• Fred
  • Portrait de Fred
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 285
Hey, all people are welcome, not only french people :yes:

There is no really a statuts of "member". It's just a place we can share our passion about Lenny's music, so everybody can come in just in sign in for having a full access. Others people not registered can only read this forum, and have no access to the "sugar-box" for example.

About Mr. Lenny Kravitz house in Paris and your Club of Fans 30 Aoû 2009 12:42 #60559

• nanaweb
  • Portrait de nanaweb
  • Modérateur
  • Modérateur
  • Remerciements reçus 289
Dear Ro , as I already told you , you're welcomed here in this french board :salut: . So it will be a pleasure to read you , and not only in the english Topic .I'm sure some persons here speak spanish , so you can try
Did you see Lenny performing in Spain during this LLR Tour ?

For your second question ( about Lenny's house ) we don't have his adress and we don't want to have it , we just know Lenny choose to live in France most of his time , and we want to respect his private life :furtif: .We just sometimes manage to meet him after a concert but in this case , it's always according to Lenny's request :piano:
If you have some pics or videos to share with us , you have to post them in the topic "sugar-box";)
Knit'n'Roll
www.instagram.com/knit_n_roll
www.instagram.com/nanaweb_indaplace

About Mr. Lenny Kravitz house in Paris and your Club of Fans 30 Aoû 2009 14:17 #60564

• MelissaLLR
  • Portrait de MelissaLLR
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 48
HI Ro!
I'm from Belgium but I speak a little bit Spanish...So if you're lost...I'm here!! :P

Enjoy the French Board :top:

About Mr. Lenny Kravitz house in Paris and your Club of Fans 31 Aoû 2009 12:27 #60608

• Ro
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
  • Remerciements reçus 0

nanaweb écrit: Dear Ro , as I already told you , you're welcomed here in this french board :salut: . So it will be a pleasure to read you , and not only in the english Topic .I'm sure some persons here speak spanish , so you can try
Did you see Lenny performing in Spain during this LLR Tour ?

For your second question ( about Lenny's house ) we don't have his adress and we don't want to have it , we just know Lenny choose to live in France most of his time , and we want to respect his private life :furtif: .We just sometimes manage to meet him after a concert but in this case , it's always according to Lenny's request :piano:
If you have some pics or videos to share with us , you have to post them in the topic "sugar-box";)

THANK YOU A LOT, NANAWEB!!!
I'll edit some posts then in Spain... And put some videos on sugar-box.
I had all paid to see him and his band in Spain (the travel and the tickets, all tickets to go to every concert but one ticket), but then I couldn't go because I had some problems and I couldn't fly to hear him live! What a pity! :cry:
I understand you about not to know the zone where he lives... It's his privacy and I'm agree with you.

About Mr. Lenny Kravitz house in Paris and your Club of Fans 31 Aoû 2009 16:51 #60618

• Ro
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
  • Remerciements reçus 0

Fred écrit: Hey, all people are welcome, not only french people :yes:

There is no really a statuts of "member". It's just a place we can share our passion about Lenny's music, so everybody can come in just in sign in for having a full access. Others people not registered can only read this forum, and have no access to the "sugar-box" for example.

THANKS A LOT for your information! :rock: Now I've got no any doubt!

About Mr. Lenny Kravitz house in Paris and your Club of Fans 31 Aoû 2009 16:55 #60619

• Ro
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
  • Remerciements reçus 0

MelissaLLR écrit: HI Ro!
I'm from Belgium but I speak a little bit Spanish...So if you're lost...I'm here!! :P

Enjoy the French Board :top:

HOLA, MelissaLLR! Gracias! So, you are from Belgium! Nice to know there're a lot of people from different countries here! If I'm lost, I'll tell you!

About Mr. Lenny Kravitz house in Paris and your Club of Fans 01 Sep 2009 09:24 #60628

• Flamenkita
  • Portrait de Flamenkita
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
  • Remerciements reçus 0
:salut: Hola Ro, soy española de Sevilla!!!!

Espero que te lo pases bien en París y no mal gastes tu tiempo buscando la casa de Lenny, no creo que pudieras acceder a él en su propia casa, tu ponte en su lugar. A los famosos no les gusta ser molestados. Yo a veces envío en Frances usando un traductor... besitos!!!

About Mr. Lenny Kravitz house in Paris and your Club of Fans 01 Sep 2009 13:15 #60629

• nanaweb
  • Portrait de nanaweb
  • Modérateur
  • Modérateur
  • Remerciements reçus 289
:top: dos senoritas :love: sorry Flamenkita , I've had forgotten you were from Spain
Knit'n'Roll
www.instagram.com/knit_n_roll
www.instagram.com/nanaweb_indaplace

About Mr. Lenny Kravitz house in Paris and your Club of Fans 02 Sep 2009 19:01 #60648

• Flamenkita
  • Portrait de Flamenkita
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
  • Remerciements reçus 0
:rock: :yes:

• Page :
Temps de génération de la page : 0.466 secondes