Menu
Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoURL($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doURL(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoEmail($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doEmail(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoSize($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doSize(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoImage($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doImage(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoQuote($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doQuote(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoList($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doList(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525
  • Page :

SUJET :

Lenny Kravitz in Cordoba l'agrégateur des sites de fans par PurePeople 19 Jui 2009 09:44 #55768

• Flamenkita
  • Portrait de Flamenkita Auteur du sujet
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
  • Remerciements reçus 0
The past winter it was announced the new tour of LK to celebrate his anniversary, and as every tour I was waiting the dates in Spain like rain in May... and finally my great day was the 3rd of May in Cordoba. It's a nice city situed near Seville, where I live... this is his more important monument, the Mosk

So you don't know how of happy I was because during my life like Lenny's fan I have had to travel the most of times and spend money that a lot of times I hadn't to see him. But thanks to God Lenny came finally to Andalusia, and during the perfect week because we were partying everywhere...
this is me and my friend in Fair of April...

On of my best friend in the English Forum had married, so I have started to party since the before week!!!
But the sunday, I took my bag, my camera and way to Cordoba....

TO BE CONTINUED...

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Lenny Kravitz in Cordoba l'agrégateur des sites de fans par PurePeople 19 Jui 2009 10:08 #55771

• Flamenkita
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
  • Remerciements reçus 0
2ND

Before the travel, during the week of party I wrote to craig Ross a message by my space... and I told him: Hello! I'm a fan of you and I would love to se you then of the show to can tell you hello and share a while with you, because like you know "your people" (for us, the fans), love you... etc
And do you know what????:love: He replied!!!! And told me to give me passes for back stage.
So can you imagine how of excited I was!!!!
The sunday I took my bag and my camera and way to Cordoba to Let Love Rule!!!! I was with one friend.
Middle week later we was at the city, and arriving to our hotel, because we stood for one day more. And just at the door of my hotel we saw a lot of people shouting and it was the cause....

My voice and hand appears in the video...my friend tell me.... come on make him a photo!!!! and I say.... my camera hasn't battery!!! LOL :arg:
Then of take a walk we went to the venue.... my first accident with the security was in the entrance... the stupid boy took me away my sandwish, because I was eating, and it through to the rubbish :grr:
I decided don't spend money inside the place!!! So at the end of the show I could eat a person cause by the hanger!!!! :bat:
First of all The chevals, they are very good and friendly and one of them speak perfect Spanish.
Then Lenny Kravitz, with the incredible show that we all have seen....

TO BE CONTINUED

Lenny Kravitz in Cordoba l'agrégateur des sites de fans par PurePeople 19 Jui 2009 10:24 #55777

• Flamenkita
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
  • Remerciements reçus 0
LAST

Before the show, we were asking everywhere for the passes of Craig Ross, but in Spain is tyical to not receive help, so we couldn't get them. At the end of the show we looked for Craig Ross, we went to the buses and we asked of one friendly man whose wife has my name (Raquel)... he looked for him and finally we access back stage. At the door, two girls told me if they could go into with me, but I have said to Craig that we just would be 2, so I couldn't acces with five more, as you will see. The girl got angry a little and asked me who was my contact and of course I didn't say her. We access and we were with Craig some minutes talking and taking photos
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=214593450&albumID=1762102&imageID=28694508

We asked to Craig Ross if it would be possible to see Lenny and he told that he couldn't promise...
We waited outside a while and Lenny went out but it was impossible to access him cause by the exagerated security. He wasn't too much friendly, and the security dealt me like shit... I was very angry but thanks to Arkantalis and Katja everything is forgotten :clic:
I wrote a letter for him that is supposed Katja will give him in the next show!!!
Outside I made more photos of the little group of people asking him to go out, and singing to him...

and it was the one that we got...
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=214593450&albumID=1762102&imageID=28694516
Lenny with a dove in his face... he told us goodbye by the window....

That's all dear, I gotta go

kisses

Lenny Kravitz in Cordoba l'agrégateur des sites de fans par PurePeople 19 Jui 2009 13:30 #55787

• Fred
  • Portrait de Fred
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 285
Wow ! Frankiln is still taller than last month ? :lol:

Lenny Kravitz in Cordoba l'agrégateur des sites de fans par PurePeople 19 Jui 2009 14:10 #55796

• nanaweb
  • Portrait de nanaweb
  • Modérateur
  • Modérateur
  • Remerciements reçus 289

Fred écrit: Wow ! Frankiln is still taller than last month ? :lol:

:lol: yes he's taller and taller as work the Tour :ton:
Knit'n'Roll
www.instagram.com/knit_n_roll
www.instagram.com/nanaweb_indaplace

Lenny Kravitz in Cordoba l'agrégateur des sites de fans par PurePeople 21 Jui 2009 21:39 #55911

• Flamenkita
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
  • Remerciements reçus 0
LOL and I'm too short... we were the i ... I'm the . :D

Lenny Kravitz in Cordoba l'agrégateur des sites de fans par PurePeople 22 Jui 2009 00:10 #55924

• Arkantalis
  • Portrait de Arkantalis
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Remerciements reçus 53
thank you for your comments of this moment miss ;)

Lenny Kravitz in Cordoba l'agrégateur des sites de fans par PurePeople 22 Jui 2009 02:40 #55926

• Wanna
  • Portrait de Wanna
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 0
Thank you for sharing these moments :)

• Page :
Temps de génération de la page : 0.489 secondes