Menu
Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoURL($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doURL(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoEmail($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doEmail(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoSize($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doSize(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoImage($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doImage(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoQuote($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doQuote(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525

Warning: Declaration of KunenaBbcodeLibrary::DoList($bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) should be compatible with Nbbc\BBCodeLibrary::doList(Nbbc\BBCode $bbcode, $action, $name, $default, $params, $content) in /home/lkfrench/www/libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 525
  • Page :

SUJET :

Rumour... 12 Aoû 2008 10:54 #29509

• noca
  • Portrait de noca Auteur du sujet
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
  • Remerciements reçus 0

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Rumour... 12 Aoû 2008 11:14 #29510

• nunk
  • Portrait de nunk
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 57
I don't think he will do it...it's strange...
Make it funky now !

Rumour... 12 Aoû 2008 11:38 #29511

• stoof
  • Portrait de stoof
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 0
j y crois pas du tout !!!

Rumour... 12 Aoû 2008 11:39 #29512

• ki-x
  • Portrait de ki-x
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 1
me too i don't think it's true.

Rumour... 12 Aoû 2008 11:47 #29513

• noca
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
  • Remerciements reçus 0
yeah, i know ...
but ,then again, it would be awesome live ,on stage !!

Rumour... 12 Aoû 2008 12:36 #29516

• stoof
  • Portrait de stoof
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 0
It would be yes. Robert plant was also mentionned as potential new VR frontman lol...
There are so many rumors at the moment.... :/

Rumour... 12 Aoû 2008 21:10 #29538

• Wanna
  • Portrait de Wanna
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 0
I don't hope so :( LK is the frontman of the LK band for me and that's all.

Rumour... 12 Aoû 2008 23:02 #29541

• Arkantalis
  • Portrait de Arkantalis
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Remerciements reçus 53
It's only the result of a meeting with a friend !
Let's remember that Lenny and Slash are very old friends !

Rumour... 13 Aoû 2008 00:10 #29545

• Lorelai
  • Portrait de Lorelai
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 0
Hummm...Lenny, Slash, Duff and Matt...just one dream...but a really good dream!!!:love:
A duet?why not!I'm already fan :p

Rumour... 13 Aoû 2008 05:07 #29546

• Alli
  • Portrait de Alli
  • Membre senior
  • Membre senior
  • Remerciements reçus 0
See Rollingstone:

Exclusive: Lenny Kravitz Tells RS “No Truth to the Story” About Joining Velvet Revolver

Contrary to internet reports today, Lenny Kravitz is not set to become the new singer of Velvet Revolver. The singer told RollingStone.com, “I know and love the Velvet Revolver guys but there is no truth to the story about me joining their band.” Rumors out of the U.K. claimed that Kravitz was “spotted” in the studio with the now-singer-less Velvet Revolver and suggested that Kravitz has just enough star power to fill the role vacated by Scott Weiland (who pretty much filled the role vacated by Axl Rose). However, Kravitz has been busy touring Europe and hasn’t had any contact with the VR camp. Kravitz is just the latest vocalist to be essentially handed VR’s microphone by the rumor mill, following artists like Sebastian Bach, Spacehog’s Royston Langdon and that guy who won Rock Star: Supernova.

Rumour... 13 Aoû 2008 08:56 #29549

• stoof
  • Portrait de stoof
  • Membre platinium
  • Membre platinium
  • Remerciements reçus 0
I know that Slash is preparing a solo album, "Slash & Friends" and as VR still have no singer, Slash said he will focus on his solo album.
It is why I guess we received so many rumors about the new VR Frontman (Robert Plant, Lenny Kravitz)...

I am sure that LK and Robert Plant have, or will participate to Slash's solo album

Rumour... 13 Aoû 2008 15:47 #29588

• Arkantalis
  • Portrait de Arkantalis
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Remerciements reçus 53

Alli écrit: See Rollingstone:

Exclusive: Lenny Kravitz Tells RS “No Truth to the Story” About Joining Velvet Revolver

Contrary to internet reports today, Lenny Kravitz is not set to become the new singer of Velvet Revolver. The singer told RollingStone.com, “I know and love the Velvet Revolver guys but there is no truth to the story about me joining their band.” Rumors out of the U.K. claimed that Kravitz was “spotted” in the studio with the now-singer-less Velvet Revolver and suggested that Kravitz has just enough star power to fill the role vacated by Scott Weiland (who pretty much filled the role vacated by Axl Rose). However, Kravitz has been busy touring Europe and hasn’t had any contact with the VR camp. Kravitz is just the latest vocalist to be essentially handed VR’s microphone by the rumor mill, following artists like Sebastian Bach, Spacehog’s Royston Langdon and that guy who won Rock Star: Supernova.

Thanks for this really interesting article Alli :)

I know that Slash is preparing a solo album, "Slash & Friends" and as VR still have no singer, Slash said he will focus on his solo album.
It is why I guess we received so many rumors about the new VR Frontman (Robert Plant, Lenny Kravitz)...

I am sure that LK and Robert Plant have, or will participate to Slash's solo album

I hope so it would be a fantastic collaboration !!!

Rumour... 14 Aoû 2008 08:36 #29603

• noca
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
  • Remerciements reçus 0

stoof écrit: I know that Slash is preparing a solo album, "Slash & Friends" and as VR still have no singer, Slash said he will focus on his solo album...

i didn't know that , thanks stoof !

• Page :
Temps de génération de la page : 0.457 secondes